On top of glamming me up, AW12 style, bareMinerals make-up artist Alexandra Sklavos also put together a handy little step-by-step ‘Supernaturals’ application guide. So, while you’re no doubt far less inept at make up than me, here are some pointers on how to recreate the look yourself…
1) Start by prepping the eyelids with bareMinerals Original Eyelid Primer
2) Take the Lost for Words Eye colour and apply from lashline up to underneath the brow
3) Apply Surreal Eye Colour from lashline to just underneath the crease contour
4) Then take the Eureka Eye Colour and apply gently in the outer corners and slightly into the socket line
5) Finally, gently buff Frisson into the crease contour and blend
6) Finish the eye look with Round the Clock Eyeliner in 9pm and Flawless Definition Curl and Lengthen Mascara in Black
For a final touch add Laughter blush to the apples of the cheeks and Sugar Cookie Natural Lip Gloss for the perfect pout.
The ‘Supernaturals’ collection is avaiable online at www.bareminerals.co.uk or in stores now. Each eyeshadow palette is £29 and separates start at £13
Images courtesy of Ben Hopper
Love Ella. X
Ps) As you know, this is my first foray into beauty posts, would you like to see more?