|Cashmere sweaters, £295 each, available at www.mulberry.com|
1) Like most girls (and a fair amount of boys too) I can’t resist the allure of a Mulberry handbag. However my feelings towards these insanely adorable sweaters are more than mere infatuation. With their cheeky cartoonish charm and kitsch fruit design these little cashmere numbers leave me weak at the knees. Now that my friends, can only mean true love.
|Marc by Marc Jacobs snakeskin handbag, £260, available at www.matchesfashion.com|
2) It may only be November and the Pre-SS12 collections are out in force but whilst may seem a tad nutty, I’m certainly not complaining. When it comes to affordable (ish) but gorgeous handbags, no one does it better than Marc by Marc. This divine snakeskin number is seriously on trend for AW11 and apparently still hot for next season too. Now if that doesn’t make it a worthwile investment then I frankly don’t know what would!
|Vintage Escada Heart Earrings, £22, available at www.thisoldthinglondon.com|
3) Next up are these divine heart print earrings. Vintage Escada and a steal at just £22, I recommend acting quickly or these lovelies will be gone!
|Mimi Dress, £350, available at www.whistles.co.uk|
4) A couple of weeks ago I featured Whistles’ stunning beaded Fleur blouse, and then ended up buying it myself the next day. Well Jane Shepardson’s gone and done it again with this possibly even more delectable embellished dress. I think I know where the remainder of my student loan’s going…
|Raoul Tulip Print Blouse, £160, available at www.matchesfashion.com|
5) Last but certainly not least is this Tulip print blouse by label-of-the-moment, Raoul. Yet another pre-SS12 treat that looks good enough to eat and is ready to wear right now.
Love Ella. X