|Gloves: £75, Hat: £100, both available at www.mulberry.com|
1) I know I was bitching about plummeting temperatures last week and let’s be honest, they’ll probably crop up next week too. I can’t help but be endlessly fascinated/outraged by the constantly changing seasons. What can I say, I’m a Brit. Much as I loathe sub-zero temperatures the arrival of morning frosts provides an excellent excuse to indulge in brand new Winter warmers. Check out this adorable combo by Mulberry. Practical and good (looking) enough to eat!
|Pineapple Playsuit, £150, available at
2) Fashion is nothing if not contradictory. December is not only a month in which to pile on the chunky knits, it’s also time to start thinking about Spring… Or more precisely, “pre-spring”. The pre-collections landed in stores last week and before you conclude that I’m a complete idiot just take a look at this pineapple print playsuit. It may technically be designed for Spring but add opaque tights, killer heels and a luxe faux-fur jacket and you’ve got yourself a perfect ensemble for festive fun. Not to mention the opportunity to show off your fashion nous by rocking a new season style.
|Harper Connect Handbag, £530 available at
3) I’ve never been the biggest fan of resort collections. They generally just serve as a reminder that some lucky so-and-so’s are jetting off to sunnier climbs whilst I shiver and sneeze back home in blighty. But all that might be about to change thanks to a certain Diane Von Furstenberg who’s won me over to the allure of jet-set style with this divine and oh-so-practical handbag.
|Harry Jumper: £46, available at www.topshop.com|
4) Tasteful? I think not. But in terms of warmth, comfort and amusement factor this Topshop sweater ticks all the boxes. Possibly not a joke my boyfriend will find funny but I just don’t think I can resist.
|Creep Black Strap Heels, £145
available at www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
5) There is only one word I can think of to describe these shoes: badass. I’m not sure how well they’ll fit in with my extensive blouse collection but God knows I’m willing to try.
Love Ella. X