1) Carven Double Crepe Jacket, £440, click here to buy
2) Carven Double Crepe Skirt, £260, click here to buy
3) Nicholas Kirkwood Elaphe & Patent Leather Sandals, £665, click here to buy
4) Mulberry Lily Textured Shoulder Bag, £695, click here to buy
5) REISS Leia Pleat Detail Dress, £195, click here to buy
6) Anne Bowes Jewellery Vintage Coral & Bud Necklace, £120, click here to buy
7) Mulberry T-Bar Pumps, £495, click here to buy
8) Repetto BB Patent Ballet Flats, £190, click here to buy
9) Isabel Marant Etoile Deacon Skinny Jeans, £210, click here to buy
10) Whistles “Feminin” Sweatshirt, £65, click here to buy
Love Ella. X
What: Leopard print sweater: Whistles, Jacket: Vintage, Jeans: J Brand, Pumps: French Sole, Necklace: Anne Bowes Jewellery, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Alberta Ferretti for Cutler and Gross (c/o)
Where: Meetings in London.
I bought this sweater from Whistles a couple of months ago (it’s most likely gone into the mid season sale since, annoying) and was then unable to wear it thanks to the fact it snowed… In March. Now the sun is out you can bet your pastel pop socks I’m wearing it every chance I get. Once such chance arose yesterday when a jam packed day of meetings called for something chic while distinctly drizzly weather would have made bare legs a very bad call indeed. You all know more about my obsession with the colour green than anyone should have to but recently I’ve been having a bit of a flirtation with blue. After noticing the blue-ish tones in this leopard print lovely I couldn’t help but go to town with all things moody, pairing it with my beloved summer J Brand’s, very well worn French Sole pumps (seriously, these babies deserve a medal) and an ancient denim jacket I pinched from my mum a couple of years ago. Who said tonal blocking was over? Not me, that’s for sure.
Love Ella. X
What: Coral dress: Boutique by Jaeger, Necklace: Anne Bowes Jewellery, Heels: Kurt Geiger, Bag: Anya Hindmarch.
Where: Jaeger Boutique Launch Party, London.
I’ve never been one to leave a party early but for some stupid reason, I thought I might break the habit of a lifetime at the Calzedonia Swimwear bash in Rimini. With this imagined self restraint in mind I RSVP’d “oui” to the Jaeger Boutique launch the following evening and even agreed to interview one of the designers… On camera. Suffice to say, all good intentions went out the window pretty swiftly in Rimini and having spent most of the following day enduring the hangover from hell and flight delays I didn’t feel much like getting dolled up and being sociable. The fact that I made it to the party, did the interview and had a lovely time is a testament to the power of a really great dress. So next time you’re feeling a little worse for wear don’t bother with Berocca. A frock of the same invigorating shade does the job.
Love Ella. X
What: Oyster silk dress: Temperley London, Clutch: Anya Hindmarch, Necklace: Anne Bowes Jewellery, Shoes: Isabel Marant, Tights: Calzedonia
Where: Calzedonia Swimwear Catwalk & Party, Rimini, Italy.
Well this week got off to a very glamorous start when I was whisked off to the Italian coast for a truly spectacular event! More gossip from my 24 hour whirlwind trip will be coming your way very soon but for now, here’s what I wore. I had been informed that the soiree in question would be attended by the likes of Leigh Leizark, Josephine de la Baume, Poppy Delevigne and one ultra famous American A-Lister who, at this point, still remained nameless. On top of that, my hosts also wanted me to walk the red carpet in front of the “International press”, a concept both thrilling and terrifying in equal measure. With this in mind, I decided I’d better get my hands on a pretty amazing frock and when the lovely folk at Temperley London suggested this oyster silk stunner I didn’t need to be asked twice! I was slightly worried that the fact it’s pale hue is roughly the same shade as my even paler skin might make me look like a corpse so I paired it with a super bright Anya Hindmarch clutch, Anne Bowes Jewellery necklace and asked the make up team to do my lips and nails in an equally colour popping shade of pink.
What do you think?
1) Topshop paisley jacquard crop top, £32, click here to buy
2) Topshop fluoro paisley capri pants, £55, click here to buy
3) REDValentino raffia flower wedges, £310, click here to buy
4) Anne Bowes Jewellery Silver Heart Golden Pearl necklace, £140, click here to buy
5) Quay Za Ha square sunglasses, £25, click here to buy
6) IRO Ashville leather biker jacket, £785, click here to buy
7) Kenzo clouded leopard print tote bag, £265, click here to buy
8) Reed Krakoff mirror leather Oxford shoes, £430, click here to buy
9) Paige Denim Tyler vintage mid rise boyfriend jeans, £208 click here to buy
10) REISS Gwen sleeveless striped tank, £45, click here to buy
Love Ella. X